by Lisa Winters, Utah State University How do you stop an exploding population of an unwanted fish, quickly and effectively, without ruining the trout fishery so popular with Utah anglers? This is...
Subscribe to our Newsletter
FEATURED FISHERIES PROJECTS:
Top Posts & Pages
- Risk Screen of Freshwater Tropical Ornamental Fishes for the Conterminous United States
- Development of Striped Bass Relative Condition Models with Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis and Associated Temperature Corrections
- Angling-Induced Impacts on Recruitment and Contributions to Reproduction in Florida Bass
- Does Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis Accurately Estimate the Physiological Condition of Threatened and Endangered Desert Fish Species?
- Tributary Use by Imperiled Flannelmouth and Bluehead Suckers in the Upper Colorado River Basin